Community healthcare providers like you are essential to help the Illinois Eye Institute fulfill its mission. The IEI has world renowned optometrists and ophthalmologists in all areas of sub-specialty eye care including: glaucoma, pediatrics, retina/vitreous, cornea, cataract, anterior segment, neuro-ophthalmology and vision rehabilitation. IEI’s state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies are available to assist you in the diagnosis and management of your patients.
Make a Referral
Provider’s Guide for a Service Request
1. Download the appropriate service request form:
2. Fax the completed service request form to IEI at 312.949.7347 or email the address at the bottom of each form.
We pledge to be compassionate, timely, and accessible to you and your patients. We are committed to providing excellent and customized service to you and your staff.
- Upon completion of the service request, a comprehensive report with all appropriate test results will be sent to your office.
- Your office will remain the patient’s primary eye care home.
- You will have the opportunity to co-manage your patient.
- You will be informed of all treatment decisions and outcomes.
Thank you for choosing and trusting the Illinois Eye Institute. We look forward to sharing in the care of your patients.