The Center for Advanced Ophthalmic Care at the Illinois Eye Institute provides medical and surgical treatment for patients with complex eye diseases.
Advanced Ophthalmic Care
- Comprehensive eye surgery/cataracts/intraocular lenses
- Disorders of the retina and vitreous
- Neuro-ophthalmic disorders
- Advanced invasive and noninvasive diagnostic testing (such as):
- Ocular electrophysiology
- Digital ocular angiography
- Nerve fiber layer analysis
- Automated perimetry
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Short wavelength automated perimetry
Attending DoctorsTricia Newman, OD, Service Chief / Michael Chaglasian, OD / Erica Ittner, OD / Katherine Lynch, OD / Heather McLeod, OD / Janice McMahon, OD / Leonard Messner, OD / Christina Morettin, OD / Dominick Opitz, OD / Ashley Speilburg, OD /
M: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
T: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
W: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
T: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
F: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT