The Primary Eye Care Service at the Illinois Eye Institute is designed and staffed to provide quality eye care to patients. Doctors and staff make sure patients are comfortable throughout an examination and that they understand everything they need to know about their eye and vision health. Patients can expect comprehensive, personalized care.
Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Refractive vision correction
- Medical treatment of eye disease
- Diabetic eye evaluations
- Evaluation and recommendation for eye surgery
- Recommendation for subspecialty eye care